ANSWERS TO OUR MOST COMMON CONCERNS
Frequently Asked Questions
1.How should I plan for a home improvement project?
It is always a good idea to plan ahead for any home improvement project list. That way you can eliminate or add projects based on the estimated cost and your personal budget. Before scheduling an appointment, you should make a checklist.
Take a few minutes and walk through each room in your house and then walk around outside. Make a list of all the repairs needed. This could be as simple as a leaky faucet or something bigger like replacing your water heater.
- Prioritize your list of concerns from more pressing (like the water heater) to less pressing (like the leaky faucet)
- Be organized before you make the call. It will be easy for our handyman to determine the size of the job if you have your list of everything in front of you and ready to share
Let us know if you’ll be able to afford all the repairs at once or in phases. If you prefer phases, then figure out which jobs you’d like tackled first.
2. Are estimates free?
Yes, our estimates are free. We will arrive at your home at our scheduled time, take a look at your project, and provide a free written estimate.
3. Do you provide a warranty on materials and labor?
We do offer warranties on labor that range from 1 - 5 years depending on the type being done. For materials, it will depend on the manufacturer’s warranty. Some manufacturers offer a lifetime warranty. Whatever the manufacturer’s warranty is - it will be passed on to our clients.
4. Do I need to be home while you are doing repairs or remodeling work?
No, most of the time we can operate independently with a lock box on the home or working out a schedule to arrive and depart at certain times of the day to accommodate your schedule.
5. Can you provide references?
Yes, references are available upon request. Check out the reviews on our website. You’re also welcome to check out third party reviews on sites like Yelp or the Better Business Bureau.
Ready To Get That Project Done?
Contact Us Today for a FREE Estimate and SAVE 10% OFF Your Next Repair or Home Improvement Project.